International trade (FITT)As a business and international trade course, in the field of international trade, FITT is recognized as the highest in the country.The International Trade Training Forum (FITT) is an organization of the Government of Canada, currently teaching international business and commerce, is a non-profit organization, and in the field of trade. Internationally, the degree is recognized as the highest in the country. FITT certificates and diplomas are widely recognized in the business world. Those who are looking to improve their skills in this field will have high career advancement.
For those who:
- Desire to work in the trade, skills
- Looking for international qualifications
- Desire to have knowledge and business experience, more willing to continue research on international business
- Master of English.
- You can also get references from work / internships during your studies.
- Certified International Trade Professional Certified International Trade Professional (CITP)
- Trade finance
- International trade law
- International bussiness
- Learn to prepare for the exam
- Water is available for FITT certificationCanada: The birthplace of the FITT International Trade Organization.