Scholarships up to A$10,000 available for eligible students.
The Faculty of Business and Law have established the Business and Law Onshore Student Scholarship valued up to A$10,000, for international students who are currently in Australia and commencing full time coursework studies in Semester 2 or Trimester 3 in 2020, and Semester 1 or Trimester 1 in 2021.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be in Australia and ready to accept your offer and enrol for face-to-face studies in Semester 2 or Trimester 3 in 2020, and Semester 1 or Trimester 1 in 2021
- You are not currently enrolled in an ELICOS or Graduate Certificate program at the University of Newcastle
- Scholarship balance of no more than $2,500 may be carried forward to the next Semester or Trimester in 2021
- Your program must be a minimum of one year (80 units) in duration
- This is not offered in conjunction with any other University of Newcastle scholarships
The scholarship benefit is A$2,500 per subject, for the first four (4) subjects you enrol in, and will be payable as a tuition fee waiver. The benefit may be paid in your first semester or trimester, to a total value of A$10,000.