Every aspect of production turns abstract ideas into what you see on the silver screen. In today’s stream-heavy world where content is king, experienced filmmakers and production crews are in high demand.Suitable for students who:
Opportunities may be advertised on dedicated websites, company websites, in trade magazines or with recruitment agencies. The professional contacts you make through work experience and study can also be a source of opportunities.Benefits:
- Allows students to select an industry-focused specialization based on their individual interests.
- Be exposed to every stage of production through a theory and technical based curriculum.
- Digital editing
- Production design
- Creative writing
- Historical archetypes and mythology
- Sound production and design
- Production management
- Acting for filmmakers
- Advanced grip and electric
- Contemporary art
- Color grading and correction
- Creative portfolio development