By learning and practicing in an English speaking environment, you can improve your language skills as well as your foreign patient care skills!Study in medicineWhen you go abroad, improving your knowledge of medicine can help you and many others. By learning and practicing in an English speaking environment, you can improve your language skills as well as your overseas patient care skills.Not only is it an opportunity to work after returning to your home country, but also if you have work experience abroad, especially in countries with high medical needs if you have the necessary qualifications and permits. receive.Examples of some areas of medicine: dentists, nurses, nurses.
For those who:
- Looking for work related to medicine and contact with many patients
- Looking to get a job abroad in the future
- In addition to studying general medicine, you can also study dentistry and nursing.
- Use qualification obtained to find a job overseas.
- Medical English vocabulary.
- Health science
Community healthCountries can study medicine
- America: Professional education and opportunities to improve your English.
- Canada: High employment opportunities like nursing and nursing. A country that welcomes immigrants who are oriented towards medical work.
- Australia: You can take measures to prove your language skills necessary to work in the field of foreign health. Why not consider those who are looking for work seriously?
- New Zealand: There are job opportunities for international students because it is a very good welfare state.