Institution: Canning College
Location: Perth, WA
Recruit for: English Bridging Program / WA Universities Foundation Program / Years 11 and 12 WA Certificate of Education / Certificate IV in University Access (Commerce and Science Streams) / Diploma of Commerce (UWA and Curtin streams)
Why should you study at?
· Established pathways to universities in Western Australia
· Independent college campus adjacent to Curtin University’s beautiful Bentley campus
· Small class sizes ensure excellent support for students
· Almost 40 years established track record of providing high quality university preparation programs
· Canning’s WA Universities Foundation Program provides guaranteed entry into Curtin University, Edith Cowan University, Murdoch University, the University of Western Australia or the University of Notre Dame on successful completion and meeting the universities’ entry requirements. This course is of particular interest to Health Sciences students as it offers direct entry into popular Curtin University programs. There are no quotas (subject to students achieving entry requirements) on the number of Canning College students who can enter Curtin Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology and some other Health Sciences degrees.
Education Queensland International (EQI)
EQI is the third largest provider of international student programs in the Australian schools sector, offering a range of programs for international students at over 100 government high schools throughout Queensland.
Why should you study at EQI:
· Academic excellence
· Choice of subjects
· Pathways to university
· Study in sunny Queensland!
High school preparation: an intensive English language course
High school: Years 7 to 12. Students can study the Queensland Certificate of Education (years 11 and 12) and progress to university studies.
International Baccalaureate (IB): a globally recognised diploma for high academic achievers, Years 11 to 12
Queensland Academies: three-year immersion IB program (Years 10 to 12)